The best way to apply nail polish for great-looking nails in six simple steps:
- Use a Nail Clipper and Nail File to sculpt your nails into the desired shape, snip unwanted dead skin off your cuticles with a Cuticle Nipper, then use a Nail Buffer to smooth and create shine.
- Apply Base Coat. It will prepare your nails by protecting from nail staining and maximises colour adhesion. Let it dry before applying polish.
- Apply the first layer of Nail Polish and let it dry thoroughly.
- Apply a second layer and let it dry.
- Apply Topcoat. It adds gloss and protects to extend the wear of your polish.
- Maintain the nails with Instant Rescue. It is designed to dissolve smudges, dents & chips while working to re-smooth the nail polish surface.
To keep your nails healthy, you can use:
- A Nail Hardener to help prevent splits and breaks and keep your nails conditioned. You can also use it as a base coat.
- A Nail Shield will also protect against breaking, peeling and splitting and will strengthen and harden.
- A Nail Serum will moisturise, condition and revitalise if you have dry and brittle nails.
- Use a Nail Polish Remover when you want to change your colour. It moisturises and cares for nails.
- Moisture Gel can be used at least twice a week to hydrate.
- Growth Booster helps lengthen, strengthen and beautify. Also will help to protect, nourish and moisturise your nails and cuticles.
- Nail and Cuticle Oil improves the look and feel of your nails and cuticles.
- A Hand and Nail Cream will nourish, condition and protect against dryness.